全国中学生英语能力竞赛(National English Proficiency Competition for Middle School Students，简称NEPCS)。是全国规模最大的英语学科竞赛，是我国基础外语教育的重要奖励机制之一，是面向全国中学生举办的综合性英语能力竞赛。
1. What caused the fire?
A. A careless smoker. B. A broken wire line. C. Some unknown cause.
2. What does the woman mean?
A. The man should be the one to speak to Paul. B. The man should repair the radio himself.
C. There is no need for him to say “sorry”.
3. Where are the two speakers having the dialogue?
…… 此处隐藏1483字 ……
A. At a restaurant. B. At the speaker’s home. C. At the speaker’s friend’s home.
18. How many friends did he invite to lunch?
A. Three. B. Four. C. Five.
19. How much did the writer pay for the meal in all?
A. 1,000 yuan. B. 1260 yuan. C. 200 yuan for each person.
20. Why does the writer say the experience was not so bad?
A. Because they had a good lunch at a quiet place. B. The experience made him wiser.
C. Both A and B.